Dave share defs?

Beito mabeito at mtu.edu
Tue Feb 23 14:03:12 GMT 1999

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Andy Alsup wrote:

> I have been a little worried about the data fork and resource fork
> issue with Dave, but I'll assume that if I can copy to the volume and
> still execute or open a file, everybody is happy. Is this a safe
> assumption?

Here in the Fine Arts department, we've had a script that needs to be run
everytime we add an app to the network drive that is shared among a lot of
users.  I'm not sure who wrote it.  I inherited it, and they didn't put it
in comments anywhere.  I'm sure there's a better solution to this, but
I haven't had time to play with it with classes going on and other
disasters occurring...