source code documentation

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sun Dec 19 21:38:43 GMT 1999

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 	I'm still in Japan, reading some email

ko-ni-chi-wa, jeremy-san!

> Luke, I know you don't mean you're trying to
> deliberately make the code obscure. You do that
> well enough without trying... :-) :-).

thanks jeremy.

> No, seriously, I know you don't mean it. You

not really, i was just in a funny mood.  sparked an interesting
discussion, though.

> a heartbeat - you'd just need to conform to
> some American corporate practices. That's the

i'll always run into some sort of difficulties, that way, i just about
managed to last three years at my previous job.  they got a lot from me,
but it was difficult for both them and me, despite being really proud to
work for them (pi technology).

> interests of Samba at heart, and always has. You just
> need to read *through* his email sometimes, that's
> all :-).

he does [dan does].

> Luke, if you *really* want mega-bucks for this stuff then call
> me when I get back, you need to get some job interviews
> arranged....

ssh, there are people from iss reading this.

no, i'm perfectly happy working for iss, developing the msrpc library to
the point where it can be used as a drop-in replacement for the standard
MSDN API.

> Can't spend too long now, JLA are about to have this
> net connection pulled at the conference.......
>
> More when I get back,

okie!

luke