FW: Samba NT Domain Controller code

Tim Potter Tim.Potter at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 23:14:28 GMT 1999

Cole, Timothy D. writes:

> This is kind of relevent to the "nightly CVS snapshots" question I asked
> earlier -- I have the same problem.

Well there is actually a snapshot directory in the ftp area, but it
hasn't been touched since Dec 31 1997.  (-: If someone with the proper
access (tridge?  jeremy?) could make that directory group writable or
something, I could set up a cron job to make nightly/weekly/whatever
snapshots and copy them in there.  I guess the files would appear on
the mirrors too.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer              "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg Australian National University,