samba lib

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:15:30 GMT 1999

You may want to look at

  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu/smblib/index.html

This is 'libsmb', an SMB library written in C++.  There is also an smblib
written in C, but I've lost the pointer (Richard?).

Samba itself is not designed to be extensible in the manner you describe.
Most people who have tried to write a graphical front-end have also sent
commands to smbclient and smbmount.

Chris -)-----

--
             -- I have a shoehorn, the kind with teeth. --
                                  ---