CVS Tree Problems

John H Terpstra jht at aquasoft.com.au
Thu Oct 29 10:09:36 GMT 1998

Folks,

I regret to advise that I have broken things in the CVS tree.

Over the past few days I created a directory with a typo in it.
Now it has been fixed but you will experience a panic upon
checking out the code. The following is an excerpt of the error
message you will receive.

Quote:
======
cvs server: Updating packaging/PHT
cvs server: Updating packaging/PHT/TurbotLinux
cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory /data/cvs/samba/packaging/PHT/TurbotLinux: No such file or directory

The Fix:
========
To avoid this error message please make the following deletion:

cd ~samba/packaging
rm -rf PHT

Then check out as you normally would.

My apologies for any agony sufferers.

Cheers,
John H Terpstra
John H Terpstra, Director               Telephone: +61 2 9524 4040
Aquasoft Pty Limited (ACN 050 057 488)        Fax: +61 2 9540 4016
PO Box 105 Miranda NSW 2228 Australia   Cellphone: +61 4 1935 3637
        Email: John.Terpstra at Aquasoft.Com.AU, jht at aquasoft.com.au