Profiles appear to be broken as of Monday afternoon

Michael D. Ivey ivey at realminfo.com
Tue Oct 13 17:14:07 GMT 1998

On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 01:16:16AM +1000, Tom Turpin wrote:
> I think profiles are broken.  Please let me know what debug info to try to
> collect.  I am running on a Sparc 20 with 2.6 and Monday's CVS.

It seems like it may have been earlier than that.  My WinFrame box
is refusing to play nicely, and I think it's profile related.
This happened last week sometime.

btw: is samba-ntdom really dead, and should be moved to samba-technical,
or did I make that up?

/mdi

--
Michael D. Ivey  -  Director of Emerging Technologies
ivey at realminfo.com    http://www.realminfo.com/~ivey/