rpcclient samtest with SP4 server - core dump

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Nov 24 15:57:00 GMT 1998

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> it fails (samba-2beta2) Sorry, I can currently provide only tcpdump traces.
> Should I do it?

a log level 100, recompile with "-DDEBUG_PASSWORD" would be better.

> tsetuser is domain account; after that I can connect with old password. I
> can logon from another NT workstation as well.

did you try changing the password on the NT server for that acount NT user
(tsetuser) from the NT workstation?  does _that_ succeed?

have you tried with the latest cvs repository (not the samba-2beta2)? i.e
not the SAMBA_2_0 branch?