api_DosPrintQGetInfo

Scott Moomaw scott at bridgewater.edu
Tue Nov 17 18:33:10 GMT 1998

I've another thought on the printing problem that we've been experiencing.
I've noticed an unsupported format request for DosPrintQGetInfo.  The
requested format, 51, is not currently supported in samba.  Where is the
printer format described, if it is at all?  Can the unsuppored facet of
this call be the crux of win95 printing problems?

Got API command 70 of form <zWrLh> <K> (tdscnt=0,tpscnt=23,mdrcnt=0,mprcnt=6)
Doing DosPrintQGetInfo
PrintQueue uLevel=51 name=BOW208HP
Unsupported API command