NT password change

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Thu Nov 12 21:51:59 GMT 1998

Yeah, I thought this one was a little interesting, especially since the
ALLOW_PASSWORD_CHANGE code doesn't work under Digital Unix.  But, from
what I understand, the NT and 95 code are completely different.  I will
get the latest CVS code and play around and let you know my findings...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE     |  Email:  Tim.Winders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator      |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369        |
|  South Plains College       |  Fax:    806-897-4711               |
|  Levelland, TX  79336       |                                     |