SWAT demo

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Mon Mar 9 16:58:12 GMT 1998

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> i would like to see an admin tool that uses dce/rpc calls, allowing the
> remote administration of NT and Samba Primary Domain Controllers and
> Workstations.

So you want to split smbclient which remains a console app to connect to
shares and swat used to manage servers ?

Or I didn't understand a damn, and swat will be the graphical version of
smbclient ?

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :