Win95 and changing time on a directory

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sat Jun 20 00:36:09 GMT 1998

Hi,

in chasing down a bug in clitar.c, I think I have found that Win 95 does
not like changing the time on a directory.

It seems to return an ERRDOS-Unsupported (50) error ... Can anyone confirm
or deny that at all?

I have now rectified the bug I had in clitar so changing the time on a
directory against Samba works, but Win 95 still gives me the same error.  I
hve yet to test against Win 98 or Win NT.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba, Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, Netscape, Stronghold, C, ...