Duplicate names under Samba ...

Christopher R. Hertel crh at NTS.Umn.EDU
Sun Jul 26 04:00:03 GMT 1998

Richard,

Let me know what troubles you're having.  In the current pre-alpha I have
replaced the WINS database and other Samba name lists with a binary tree
(instead of the linked lists).  I believe that everything should work the
same way (only faster--particularly with big lists), but if you are having
a problem then I'd like to know so that I can track it down.

Chris -)-----