CVS: compiling on Solaris 2.5.1

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Thu Aug 20 12:04:37 GMT 1998

Stefan Nehlsen wrote:
> there is a small problem with compiling the cvs version of Samba on
> Solaris (2.5.1). It's around for a while now and so I report it now.

  I might be able to help a bit, but I'm another
  person behind a firewall (:-))

  I wonder if one of the maintainers would arrange for
  cron to make an ftpable or httpable tar file of the CVS tree
  and add information on it's location to the
  http://samba.anu.edu.au/cvs.html page...

--dave
 [motivating hint: the public abi tools verify that
 the solaris port is really rather good. The porting-
 centre tools found 1422 individual issues, 155 unique
 in the ftpable sources]
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Cherish your enemies.  They're harder to
185 Ellerslie Ave.,   | come by than friends and more motivated.