Installing Win95 and other products from a Samba server

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Thu Aug 6 05:46:18 GMT 1998

Hi folks,

I am enbarking on a journey with Microsoft's Zero Admin Kit (ZAK).  We want
to use ZAK to allow us to quickly and easily install the Win95 (and perhaps
later, Win 98) set up we desire on new PCs.

This setup will involve Win95 SR2 or SR2.5 or whatever, NetScape, Eudora
lite, and some other products.

We are going to run it from Samba, not Win NT.

Does anyone know of anyone who has experience doing this, or automating
installation of Win 95 and other products?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba, Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, Netscape, Stronghold, C, ...