No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

System error 1326 has occurred.
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

But net use \\w2k_pc_name\IPC$ /USER:w2k_pc_name\administrator - everything
is OK.

Strange, but I can connect from any w2k in second branch to any w2k in first
branch: start\run: \\w2k_pc_name, I enter the same username and password
that I used before ant voila! It works.

I know that I use needed passwords, problem is somewhere in w2k sp2 (I
needed to download samba from cvs because samba 2.2.1a doesn't worked with
w2k sp2 - it was impossible to join domain) or in samba cvs (or in my config
:).

If you need to know my config please let me know.

Eimantas Serpenskas
Network Administrator
International School of Management
E. Ozeskienes str. 18, Kaunas, Lithuania
Tel.: +370 7 302407
Fax.: +370 7 302418
Mob.: +370 82 47594