No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

Sun share (security issue).  See if you can map share from M$ box.  Maybe you
should access your LAN through NT or Sun RAS.  Are you able to ping other machines
from home?
Also, this looks more like a VPN setting issue.  I have Raptor VPN here and it
allows connection to just one W2K box.  Users cannot see or access anything else.
HTH,
Ciao,
Nitin Pande
Mail Administrator