samba-TNG 1.8-make_unicodemap.c

kill -9 kill-9 at elektra.warbeast.com
Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

I am also using Redhat 6.1, samba-tng-alpha.1.8,
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

I applied the relevant patches mentioned, and I can confirm that the
patch was applied correctly. On compilation, I am getting
Compiling utils/make_smbcodepage.c
Linking bin/make_smbcodepage
make: *** No rule to make target `utils/make_unicodemap.o', needed by `bin/make_
unicodemap'.  Stop.

grep -n -C unicode Makefile.in produces the following...

111-         bin/nmbd bin/swat
112-PROGS1 = bin/smbclient bin/testparm bin/testprns bin/smbrun bin/smbstatus
113:PROGS2 = bin/rpcclient bin/smbpasswd bin/make_smbcodepage bin/make_unicodema
p bin/debug2html
114-PROGS3 = bin/regedit bin/samedit bin/net bin/svccontrol bin/cmdat bin/ntspoo
115-PROGS4 = @WRAP@ @WRAP32@
--
464-MAKE_SMBCODEPAGE_OBJ = utils/make_smbcodepage.o
465-

I can send the Makefile if needed.

Thanks.
Alex West