request not supported (setgroups call)

kill -9 kill-9 at elektra.warbeast.com
Tue Dec 2 02:23:37 GMT 2003

I know I for one need the domain functionality to use in our network, for nt
clients. Therefore, I need to be able to log into it from a  win98 machine as
well. I am getting the same problems. While I'm posting, I have a question.
When upgrading the samba tng package, what does one need to do to
ensure it works properly. IE. Do I need to recreate anything, (smbpasswd file,
SIDS, anything?), after redoing the binaries, etc? Or do I just need to
make install and restart everything?
Alex