Weird Folder Looping

David A. Mason damason at davenet.mine.nu
Fri Sep 21 17:35:02 GMT 2001

I'm sorry about the whole unsubstantiated rumor thing, but I know it
happened on NT4 SP4 with NT4, 2000Pro, Win95, Win98, Mac clients at an
office in San Francisco where I used to work, and it also happened at a
client running NT4 SP6 with the same spread of clients.

I have access to neither office, now, and I didn't document it, because I'd
just delete the folders now and then.

I think for some reason, at the time, I blamed the Macs, but that might have
been plain, old superstition.

DAM