Weird Folder Looping

DavidAtkinson at solectron.com DavidAtkinson at solectron.com
Fri Sep 21 17:21:03 GMT 2001

David,
In that case I have no idea. I have, however, only ever seen this problem
with some of my samba servers, and I was able to trace it all back to
looping sym links. Could you please send some details of the problem as you
have seen it on your NT systems as I want to try and replicate the results.
You've got me interested now. I have evedently never actually seen the
problem you are refering to.