Windows XP and Samba 2.2.1a: perhaps found a solution

Ross McKillop ross at a-q.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 04:01:01 GMT 2001

I have the final edition (english) and the appropriate options are
Domain member: Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data (always)
Domain member: Digitally encrypt secure channel data (when possible)
Domain member: Digitally sign secure channel data (when possible)

The default for all of those is ENABLED, i have disabled all of them
(there's no real need for any form of encryption on my INTERNAL network)
and it works fine :)

Yours,
Ross McKillop