Problems with trust relationship

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata barroca at dcc.ufmg.br
Sun Oct 21 13:16:02 GMT 2001

let em explain my problem:
on my network there is a PDC and a BDC,and there is a trust relationship
bettween these two.
so, when a workstation try to print to my linux workstation,it's TILT!
i'd like to know if there is some way to make workstations that take
password of the PDC (NT), print in a linux share ?
if it is not possible, if there  is a way to create a machine account for
the linux box.
Leonardo