Problems with trust relationship

NITIN PANDE npande at bajajauto.co.in
Sun Oct 21 20:39:02 GMT 2001

Leonardo,
You need to share the printer, which you have already done.  Make sure you are
able to see the printer share on a M$ box.  If you are not able to see the
shares of your Linux box, then you have to properly join it to the Domain.
For that you will have to create a machine account and join it.  HTH,
Ciao,
Nitin Pande
Mail Administrator