samba 2.2.2

Marcel Kunath kunathma at pilot.msu.edu
Fri Oct 19 03:57:02 GMT 2001

Yes I had a similar thing happen. I migrated from 2.2.1a to 2.2.2 and I had
this unix_user.103 appear. Fact is I don;t have such user. Check your
passwd/group
files for inconsistencies and also check your directory/file tree if any of
your files are chowned xxx:214xxxx. Chown them to what they are suppose to be
and this group 214 should disappear again.

mk

> > Hello > > I have migrate from
samba-2.2.1a to samba-2.2.2 on redhat 7.0