WIN NT 4.0 NO GO & YES I HAVE ENCRYPTED PASSWORDS

Gerry Maddock gerrym at futuremetals.com
Thu Oct 11 10:18:02 GMT 2001

I thought it might have been some of the "optimizations" I added to
/etc/sysctl.conf,so I reverted back to the orinal sysctl.conf with no
optimizations straight off the RH7.1 install, rebooted and still nothing.
However, once I lost the "optimizations" I did notice a log.shadow, which
Shadow is one of the NT boxes I'm trying to connect from, but the log.shadow
was empty. Currently, I'm still running the default sysctl.conf from the
RH7.1 install (with no added "optimizations" just to rule this out....