WIN NT 4.0 NO GO & YES I HAVE ENCRYPTED PASSWORDS

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Thu Oct 11 10:02:05 GMT 2001

I got a problem this week that may be related to your problem. I'd blocked
icmp to the PDC (RedHat 7.1 Samba 2.2.1a rpm). No problem to access the
server but when I tried to join the domain with a W2k I couldn't. I allowed
the icmp traffic and still couldn't join. When I restarted the smb daemon I
could join the domain as before.

Maybe this can help you.

Bruno Gimenes Pereti.