samba 2.2.1a + winbind

peter.milburn at sofcom.com.au peter.milburn at sofcom.com.au
Mon Oct 8 15:46:01 GMT 2001

I have just downloaded 2.2.1a , where do I get winbind for this release
of samba.

Doing a great job with samba,

Thanks,

--
Peter Milburn
Systems Manager
peter.milburn at sofcom.com.au
Ph: +613 9826 8300 Fax: +613 9826 8336
Level 16, 644 Chapel St
South Yarra, Vic 3141
www.sofcom.com.au
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only
for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any
action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please
notify Software Communication Group immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
Software
Communication Group.