Samba PDC password sync

NITIN PANDE npande at bajajauto.co.in
Thu Oct 4 21:55:01 GMT 2001

Joe,
Last I had checked, there was no automatic way to transfer passwords.  You have
to run that mkpasswd (not exact name!) script.  If you want to keep updating the
/etc/passwd file you could write a small script that each time a user password
is changed, it will run that mkpasswd script thingy.  HTH,
Ciao,
Nitin Pande
Mail Administrator
Ext. 6960