Having major permissions problems

Joseph jolt at nicholasofmyra.org
Tue Oct 2 12:37:03 GMT 2001

Deny permissions outwiegh grant permissions.  When a user logs onto the
local machine, they are considered (by that computer) to be a local
user.  Try granting permissions to only the users/groups that should run
the application and don't use the deny permission.  Anyone not in the
allow list still cannot access it.