Hello

kaneda K kaneda at dedaletechnology.com
Mon Nov 26 02:56:03 GMT 2001

    Hello everyone I try to use winbind.so in order to use W2000 server has
indentification server.

so I try to modify /etc/pam.d/login and to have  :

auth    sufficient      pam_unix.so
auth    required        pam_winbind.so debug

In order to have an authentification using winbind to any user.

the Error message is the following :

connect_to_domain_password_server: unable to setup the PDC credentials to
machine AUTH2000. Error was : NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT
smbd/password.c:domain_client_validate
domain_client_validate: Domain password server not available

I suppose that there must a someting either on the smb.cof or in the Win200
server that I forgot but could any one help me I check the web site for the
NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT but it did not retrieve anything.

BTW I did not find the archive for that Mailling list.

sincerely yours,

Kaneda K