Roaming Profiles Exclusions

amoote at fpelectronics.com amoote at fpelectronics.com
Fri Nov 2 06:50:06 GMT 2001

That key is not in my registry.  I am using Win2K SP2.

The thing is that I am trying to fix a profile problem I am having.  When I
login...I get no errors, but when I log out, I get an error saying it
cannot update my Cookies directory.  I think it cannot update ANY
directory, it just so happens that Cookies is the first one it tries and it
fails after that.  Is it possible that the PC is closing the connection to
the server before it uploads the profile?

Regards,

Alan B. Moote
Systems Administrator
MARK IV Industries
tel: 905.624.7908
fax: 905.625.6197

                    "D.W.
                    Bouhuijs"            To:     <amoote at fpelectronics.com>
                    <derk at science.       cc:
                    uva.nl>              Subject:     Re: Roaming Profiles Exclusions

                    11/02/2001
                    09:39 AM

Hi.

Perhaps this is what U are looking for.
HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\ExcludeProfileDirs
Value will be: Start Menu

Derk.