Linux as a PDC

Raghuraj, Ajay ajay.raghuraj at blr.hpsglobal.com
Thu May 10 04:57:19 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I have a seperate LAN in my netwrok for a project purpose.However the number
of hosts in the LAN is around 40. I have Linux ( RedHat7.0) on a Dell 2400.I
want to configure this as a Domain Controller for NT/2000 machines.Please
guide me step by step.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay
WARNING: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error. Thank you.----------------- HCL Perot Systems