Windows 2000 browse issue

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Thu May 10 21:39:59 GMT 2001

Dirk:
Thanks for the response.  I'll check and see if sharing is enabled on the
box.  I didn't know that you had to enable sharing for a machine to show up
in the browse list?  Is this really true for win2k because I have winnt
machines with no shares and they show in the browse list (unless there is
something I am missing).

James