Domain Admin

David Bannon dbannon at tpg.com.au
Wed May 2 13:37:46 GMT 2001

At 04:09 PM 1/5/2001 -0600, Anthony Chris Cocozzo wrote:

>What I can't seem to figure out is how do I give the people with the NT
>boxes (me being one of them) sufficient rights to adjust the time, install
>programs, etc when we are logged into the domain.  I am using the net time
>command in a login script and it keeps telling me I don't have sufficient
>rights to change the time.

There is still an old copy o the pre-release 2.2FAQ on a server that I used
to maintain. See http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba/samba-pdc-faq.html

I'll be pulling it down before to long so be quick.

A lot of the stuff in it did not make it into the HowTo, maybe we need to
work on that...

David
David Bannon, phone mobile : 0418 525687
Private -                         Work -
Email :  dbannon at tpg.com.au	  D.Bannon at vpac.org
                                  http://www.vpac.org
Phone :  9337 4210                9925 4733