Dir Ab... works with Win2K (sort of) but not with NT4

Eric Pilger pilger at kahana.higp.hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:42:19 GMT 2001

Interesting. Seems like it is willing to read the "..." (like showing you it's
there), but not write it (like when you actually want to use it).

I'd just write it off as a loss and change the name.

--
Eric J. Pilger

Systems Administrator

Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology/SOEST

pilger at pgd.hawaii.edu

(808)956-6321