Papersizes with Samba 2.2.0 and Win2k.

Christian Hergl weehawk at weehawk.de
Mon Mar 12 20:29:03 GMT 2001

Hi David.

Ouch, I somehow feared something like that. Seems like there is still a
reason left for WinNT servers. Not for me, I'm gonna do that work around
in VB, if I can.
But Huston, we got a problem there. If I can't configure the printers,
I'm very limited. MAybe the apsfilter solution would be worth a try (later).
Well, most of you folks will use the US formats, in europe most will use
the A4 with laser printers nowadays. Perhaps later in the beta phase
something could be done about that?

In hope,
Christian