Samba 2.0.7 PDC HowTo (fwd)

Milan Chytil chytil at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 27 02:13:50 GMT 2001

To whom it may concern,

I would like to set up a Primary Domain Controller using samba 2.0.7
running on Linux Mandrake 7.2. I've been trying to access the Samba 2.0.7
PDC HowTo page (from http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs) but have been
repeatedly getting an error message indicating that the server
bioserve.latrobe.edu.au is not available (Error message from Netscape:
Netscape is unable to locate the server bioserve.latrobe.au.edu).  Could
you please provide an alternative address where I could obtain the HowTo's
or possibly email me the appropriate set of documents.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Milan

			      Milan Chytil, Ph.D.
			       Harvard University
                   Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
			 12 Oxford Street, Mailbox #45
			    Cambridge, MA 02138-2902
				     U.S.A.

	                   Phone:    +1-617-496-1836	Work