Document Defaults

Adam Read read_a at univerahealthcare.org
Mon Jan 15 13:58:00 GMT 2001

I am running the newest(well, a few days old) CVS of 2.2 and I am very happy
with the NT printing support, but I cannot get the document defaults to change.
For instance, I change the default out bin on a 8100 to bin1, it seems to work,
and when I close the window, it gives me no error.  When I reopen it, it is back
to the top bin.  The device settings save and are correct for this to be valid.
I was wondering if anyone has gotten this to work and if so, how.  I am hoping
it is a permission thing(I login to the box and am mapped to the root user).  I
really need this for these high capacity printers.

Thank you in advance for a quick solution,
Adam