USING WIN NT SERVER WITH PROXY SERVER

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Wed Jan 3 19:22:38 GMT 2001

just the redhat machine, or client via the redhat machine.  The redhat machine, can access the internet through the microsoft proxy, as a client.  But you have to either use anonymous proxy (on the proxy server), or the redhat client must support proxying.  If you don't use anonymous proxy, the web client on redhat, if it support proxying, will ask you for a login.  The login is in the form of:
username: ntdomain/ntuser
password: ntpassword