Mounting shares before logging in

Anders C. Thorsen anders at cwd.no
Mon Feb 26 19:12:04 GMT 2001

I tink Richard sharpe asked about something similar earlier.
He might have some more tested ideas on the subject

BTW: Did you make the service "interact.." or not?

Also: I know that logged on users get the sharings
the service has. There's also something about "null session"

digging trough the knowledgebase on microsoft.com:

	http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q132/6/79.ASP	(NT 3.51 +)
	http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q124/1/84.asp	(NT 3.51)

<rumble>
a knowledgebase is what samba.org needs.. which I suggested a while back.
Linking
to external resources as the above, and utilizing some of the great stuff at
kt.linuxcare.com
+ the samba FAQ's ofcourse..
</rumble>

speaking of documentation: Is David Bannon still around..?

--Anders