logon script not running on Win9x

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 00:09:39 GMT 2001

Has anyone run into problems with the logon script not running on Win9x machines using Samba 2.0.7?

The script runs just fine on NT but not 9x.  I say fine, but for some reason the home drive doesn't map every time, just part of the time.  I have checked the script and believe the smb.conf file is correct.  If you have any ideas let me know.  I don't have the smb.conf file with me right now or I would attach.  Let me know if someone needs more information.

Thanks,
Brian W