Options List

Gill, Vern vgill at technologist.com
Wed Feb 14 21:51:46 GMT 2001

Nice attitude...

Yanick,
   If you are referring to the compile options, you can do "./configure
--help" and it will list the various options for configuring the source
prior to compilation.

If you are referring to what options are used in the smb.conf for
configuring the server and domain, etc., read the smb.conf man page, or
man smb.conf, man 5 smb.conf, whatever works on your system. There are
also documents in the /whateverdir/docs/*

Try those and if that doesn't help, ask the question in a different way.
I.E. Where can I get more information for setting X option for my domain
using samba %version%?

Good luck, and don't be discouraged by "RTFM" answers.