profiles file problem

Jon Agland jon at yackgoggleclick.com
Tue Dec 18 09:41:24 GMT 2001

Hi

Thats NT/2k Profiles for you try removing the file from the profiles folder
on the server in the users home directory and also on the desktop

on the profile I think its h:\profiles\desktop

obviously where h is the home and profiles is the profile folder.

Many Thanks

Jon Agland

E-mail: jon at yackgoggleclick.com
ICQ: 132480600
E-bay User: aggie_slim
Mobiles: 07779259661/07941018761/07763601184
Webpage: www.yackgoggleclick.com