DOS Client to Samba Server?

David Atkinson datk at albury.net.au
Sun Dec 16 14:58:02 GMT 2001

Michael,
The company I work for uses something much like you probably want. At our
laptop repair site there is a disk (multiple copies of the same disk) that
boots dos and brings up networking (off the disk) then runs ghost off the
network to do a pre-load of the machine. The disk is based on the Microsoft
Client which is on the Microsoft website. It can also be made up on a WinNT
server (I think it is one of the options under administrative tools) As for
the preload disk I'll try and obtain a copy for you to look at, but it has
only Xircom (PCMCIA) network drivers.

Regards,
David Atkinson