Antwort: Re: Password expiration after joining Domain

Mathias Wohlfarth MathiasWohlfarth at bwb.org
Thu Dec 6 02:12:02 GMT 2001

I have reed (half a year ago) that there was a bug in the cvs code with
this behaviour. This bug has been fixed.
I have been looking into the code in this area, because I had to create a
patch to implement a password expire
function. There is no password expiry in the latest version of 2.2.2
Did you compile the latest code or did you get a compiled package?
MW

Greg Goodrich <ggoodrich at medinotes.com>@lists.samba.org on 05.12.2001
16:46:40

Gesendet von:  samba-ntdom-admin at lists.samba.org