Whose Running Samba as a PDC

Sergei Makarov smakarov at nes.ru
Sat Apr 28 06:59:30 GMT 2001

Hi,

We're New Economic School, Moscow. http://www.nes.ru

Run Samba 2.0.7 (under Slackware 7) for a year now. As PDC for WinNT at
PC Labs for students, bunch of Win98 at offices , file/print sharing.
All together 50 computers, 300 users. Plus mail, mySQL, httpd... sorry,
you didn't ask about them :)
Hardware. Two almost identical servers. Home build Intel Pentium 233,
128 RAM, UW SCSI software RAID(s).

Highly recommend.
MUCH less headache since we migrated from OS/2 Warp Server. (Would you
believe we never been WinNT Server shop?)

Best regards,
Sergei Makarov, Head of Computer Dept.