Whose Running Samba as a PDC

Alfredo Ramos ralf at owlnet.rice.edu
Thu Apr 26 22:05:16 GMT 2001

Hi John;

We are running samba as a PDC here at Rice University. And it rocks!!!!

We have a user base of about 4500 users that beat on the server
relentlessly and samba doesn't even blink.

We're planning to upgrade to samba 2.2.0 as soon as the current semester
ends.

Great work samba team!

Al.
                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | Educational Technology
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.