Whose Running Samba as a PDC

root root at ifisiol.unam.mx
Thu Apr 26 16:15:28 GMT 2001

Hi John:
      We have been running samba as a PDC for two LAN's with more than 300
Win9x clients for about for years now. We have not had any big problem
related to samba. We had Netware and then Windows NT before and had much
more problems with the servers then than now.
      We are a research and educational institution with more than 300
students, about 150 academics and more than 50 users in the administrative
area.
      Our institution's name is Instituto de Fisiologia Celular and we are
part of the National University of Mexico.
      Hope this helps.
      Cheers... Ana Maria Escalante

Ana Maria Escalante
Computer Department