Whose Running Samba as a PDC

John Humphrey txkjohn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:36:34 GMT 2001

Again, permit me to thank everyone for the tremendous support given on this
mailing list. With your help, and a lot of outside study, I've been able to
learn the basic elements behind running a SAMBA powered domain. I work a for
a Texas Public School system and have made a recommendation to install a
SAMBA PDC at one of our faciliites. My superiors want a list of some other
professional institutions that run SAMBA in a production enviroment. If you
guys know of some, please respond with the names.... TO THE SAMBA TEAM -
THANKS FOR OVERSEEING SUCH A GREAT PROJECT. JOB WELL DONE.