printing problem with samba 2.2.0

David Levitan david at dlevitan.com
Sun Apr 22 03:33:42 GMT 2001

Hi,
I erased cups and installed lpr instead. The canon bjc-600 works now, so
it must be a problem with samba->cups printing. However, I'm still
having driver problems with the hp deskjet 930c. The drivers are
installed correctly on the samba server - everything is coming up
correctly for enumdrivers and enumprinters. Also, if I define a local
printer with the hp driver, it works without a problem. Only the
networked drivers have problems. Anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks.

--
David Levitan
LIS